July 2, 2011

What's your silly shopping weakness?

Now, this is pretty broad question, so let me explain.

I love school supplies.

I love to buy cases of said school supplies during awesome back-to-school sales, even when they are not on 'the list'.

I have been seen buying cases of:

-New Pencils
-Composition Books
-Pens!
-Binders
-School Activity Books
-Glue Sticks
-Construction Paper

and many more...

Who can turn down the deals? (obviously not me) And besides, those types of things will get used in a household of six.


Don't get me wrong, I can easily buy tons of other stuff too, but this is one of those things that just gets me all excited, almost giddy. Giddy like a 2 year old who picked her entire outfit on her birthday.


Supply shopping has always been my favorite part of going back to school.


So, like I said before, what' your silly weakness?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...