April 30, 2012

This Week

I know I usually do my 'This Week' posts over the weekend to kind of sum up the week before, but this weekend we were a little busy (imagine that with a family of 7).

This week:

My little man turned one month old, still can't believe it's been a whole month.



I pinned this little cutie quilt, hoping to get it quilted up quick and make a little tutorial for it (it was super easy, and used some precuts).


My Mom's Pink and Green King got some love, I got about 60 blocks quilted in just 2 days. I'm hoping to finish it up this week! By the way, I think my husband and I will have to buy a new bed because I'm not sure if I ever want to make another king sized quilt again, unless of course I'm getting it long-armed or a big new sewing room with more space.

We started T-ball season with the boys first game on the 21st. It was so nice to see them playing.



Tomatoes were also planted as well as some brussel sprouts (those are a first for us, and they were a hybrid for slightly warmer temps). The kids helped do the weeding and watering, it's so nice to have helpers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...