April 16, 2014

Maggie's Quilt

I finally finished a quilt this year... feels like it took forever.


I used the Summer In The Park tutorial by Missouri Quilt Company.

It was really quick, and easy. My favorite part is the scrappy binding, that will definitely be happening again!


In fact, I'm thinking it would look great in brights & low volumes, or maybe even super bright jewel tones (throw in some of that radiant orchid while we're at it).

I did stippling for the quilting, not very dense at all. This may have been my fastest quilting too, did it in one afternoon!

The back is quite boring, just using up some leftover brown, and a light brown floral.


Even though these colors aren't my first choice, the lady I made it for loves it. Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...