November 7, 2009

My First Custom Order





I can't even describe how excited I am. I just finished my first custom order, that isn't a family member or friend! Yay!




Remember this hat? Well, I guess someone loved how it looked and asked me to make one. Mind you, the hat itself that I had I actually bought at a store, but making a pattern for it was way fun!! I love it so much, and had so much fun making it, that I do believe I will be making more and selling them in my shop! I have even considered selling the pattern, but that means I have to make it make sense to other people :)

Thanks soooo much Nancy for being my very first internet custom order-er, I think I will just have to name the hat after you, or your daughter if you would prefer :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...