May 9, 2012

A Parade & A Blessing

This past weekend was Dover Days, and every year that includes a parade on Saturday. Personally, I love parades!



There is nothing quite like seeing fellow citizens who have served or are preparing to serve our country marching with the sounds of either our nations anthem or other patriotic music being played. Brings a tear to my eye every time, or maybe a few more. I wasn't able to get a picture of any of them, but here's the fire engine from the Air Force Base. My father in law tells me this is the one they send in to take care of plane fires.


And, who could forget the awesomeness of the Weiner Mobile.


On Sunday we blessed our little Mr. J. This was the only good photo I got of him in his blessing gown, all the others had serious double and triple chins.


On a side note, if you have ever wondered why I usually don't post any pictures of my husband and I this is why:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...