May 29, 2009

My Preggo Pictures!

This post has absolutely nothing to do with crafting, but I wanted to share my pictures I just got, I love love them!!!

I have always enjoyed being pregnant, and for the first time, I have had the blessing of having pictures taken. For some reason, it just never worked into the schedule with the first 3 kids... Mind you, I am 36 weeks pregnant in these, so I'm a little on the chunky side :)

The girl who took them is a good friend, and she posted some of these on her blog with absolutely beautiful commentary, I wish I could just cut a paste her entire blog.... So, here are a few photos of what were taken:









To be perfectly honest, I am suprised I was able to pull some of these off...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...