October 30, 2009

Friday Find: Can-O-Worms Composter


I know this isn't really a crafty thing, or even a pretty thing that everyone needs one of just because it's pretty. No, this is something that has been in one of my Kaboodle wishlists for quite sometime, and now that we are homeowners, this beaut may just be entering my backyard soon.

This is the Can-O-Worms Composter. How stinkin' cool is that! I think that the one thing that truly sold me on this item is that it advertises that it is odorless, oh a word that I really really like considering I have 3 in diapers, still...

On the other hand, could you really imagine keeping this thing in your kitchen?

The website that sells this is Abundant Earth. They have tons of other cool stuff made from recycled materials like: plastic outdoor furniture, animal sculptures, and even super cool tire swings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...