October 22, 2009

Wow, busy isn't the word...

I forgot how incredibly time consuming moving is. {understatement.} The endless sea of boxes that grows and grows waiting for moving day, then another endless sea of them awaiting you each day as you wake up until everything you own has found its new home.

Needless to say, I have been busy. Want to see what I have been up to??

Painting the boys room, just envision a white chair rail where the horrible "line" is between the top and bottom of the walls. I really love the colors that we choose!!
Watching my baby girl learn to roll over from her front to her back. Why is my baby growing so fast???
Catching my 3 1/2 year old with my camera, under the dining room table, hiding like always. Like his picture??
7th Birthday Celebration! Yay for cake!!!

Trip to Coleman's Tree Farm for pumpkins, gords, popping corn, and apple cider. FANTASTIC!!! ooo, I got a "cooking" pumpkin too. Very excited about making a homemade pumpkin pie- definitely post more on that one!Oh how I love the fall...

2 comments:

  1. Wow! We've been busy since moving, too...and I HAD to read your post today when I saw the picture of the boys' room. Why? We just did my baby girl's room very similar! The stripes are on top with a cream color on the bottom, and a cream colored chair rail in between. Our stripes are cream, two shades of pink, and two shades of green...and we painted her closet door with a purple chalkboard paint. So fun. :-) You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bedroom is adorable! It's so bright and fun. And I love the pictures of the kids. They're so cute. Nice cakes, too :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...