January 27, 2012

A Great Gift

You know how there is always someone in your life that gives you the best gifts, and they're always so humble about it?

Well, this year for Christmas I was given a massive jar of buttons from said person.


Yes, buttons. My 2 youngest and I played in them for at least an hour; matching, sorting, and finding treasures was all too much fun!


Now, I know most of you are thinking 'a great gift?', but seriously I was grinning ear to ear. You see, I LOVE buttons. I have another jar with at least this many in it, and another small box with buttons still on cards, and a pint sized jar with one of those boxes of random buttons they sell for crafts at JoAnn's in it.

You see, I love buttons. There, I said it. The jar is pretty rockin' too may I add.

I'm hoping tomorrow to make some great things with some of these babies, maybe naptime will be a productive one.

I've also been crocheting up a storm lately, it seems to be one of the things I can do to wind down and relieve some ankle/feet swelling at the same time. More on that soon, the crocheting of course.

PS: Sorry that I've been MIA for about ohh 2-3 weeks, you see I have 4 children (ages 9, 6, 4, and 2) and they decided to share a bit of a stomach bug. Being pregnant and dealing with that is just not good, not good. Then my computer decided to have it's own version of the virus. Fun times I tell you.

1 comment:

  1. Hello my name is Angela and Im a button- al-holic too!:)also cloth,yarn beads and most anything crafty.Love having family buttons to use.I think it adds to the project,like your crafting with your loved ones.God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...