November 8, 2013

Open Wide Zipper Pouches

I have been on a small projects kick lately, well mostly I guess.

My oldest just turned 11, and she had a sleepover party. The girls that came were awesome, I love that all my kids have such great friends! We went to watch the new Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs 2 movie, it was good. I would love some idea pants, hahaha.

So, I decided that instead of buying some plastic bags, or whatever else I found to put their stuff in, I would make some zipper pouches. I used the open wide zipper pouch tutorial from Noodlehead.

Now, I have had a few bumps along the way with my pouches, but this one was a piece of cake to make!


I ended up making 6 of these open wide zipper pouches, they went together quick! I even tried a new free motion quilting technique on them. It's a great project to test drive some new quilting since you don't have to quilt such large pieces.

The tutorial has lots of photos, and the way it is worded is great - very easy to follow!


This tutorial is definitely going into my 'favorites' section. What about you? Do you have a favorite pouch to make?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...