November 13, 2013

Peanut Butter & Honey Granola Recipe

This is my absolute most favorite granola recipe. I've been tweaking it for a few years now, and finally I LOVE IT! Naturally, I just had to share.


It's nice that it is also gluten free and dairy free. Even though I eat gluten and dairy, it's really nice to have a yummy treat I can can gift to just about anyone! Well, anyone except people with nut allergies.

Recipe:
 3    Cups Rolled Oats
 1/2 Cup Almonds (I use sliced/shaved)
 1/2 Cup Sunflower Seeds or Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas are the best!)
 2/3 Cup Coconut Flakes
 1/2 Cup Puffed Rice
 2/3 Cup Honey
 1/3 Cup Oil
 2/3 Cup Peanut Butter

Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.

Mix dry ingredients in large bowl. Mix wet ingredients (last 3) separately, then mix into dry ingredients.

Spread on a greased cookie sheet and bake 20-30 minutes (until golden). Enjoy!


It's great with just about anything- yogurt, ice cream, or even all by itself!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...