December 5, 2013

Oh, Emmaline

Have you seen the Emmaline apron??

This has got to be one of the absolute cutest aprons out there!


I joined a holiday apron swap, so of course I had to get a new apron pattern. Well, I actually ended up with 2 new patterns. I bought the Emmaline and the Gathering aprons from Sew Liberated.

There was so much lovely Christmas fabric to choose from, I had a very hard time picking only 2 prints, so I ended up making 2 Emmaline aprons.






















I already have a fabric picked out to make myself a Gathering apron this spring. I'm quite excited!

The best part about the Emmaline apron was that the pattern was printed on regular paper, none of that lightweight tissue yuck! I was a little sad to discover that the gathering apron was printed on tissue type paper, super sad face.


The two Emmaline's worked up really quickly. The worst part was all the pressing of the washed fabric, I'm not a fan of ironing (kinda funny that I love to sew/quilt but really don't like ironing).

I'm really loving all these quick projects that I've been getting done this year in between the quilts I've been working on. Makes me feel all productive ;)

Honestly, I'm a little gaga over the Clara Dress. Maybe I just need one of those too....

What's your favorite apron pattern?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...