January 6, 2014

Well Hello January

This year came in with a 'ho-hum' in our home. Only my husband stayed up to see the ball drop. Sick and recovering kids makes for somewhat boring holidays. No worries, everyone is much better now and it seems like we've all finally got a little spunk back in our step.

Now that I'm done dealing with something that lasted for the better part of last year I finally feel like I'm back to my usual self again and it is GREAT!

Three posts in one week, holy smokes!


On to the goods though, I'm going to join up with the Lovely Year Of Finishes thing going on over at Fiber of All Sorts again this year. Yea, I tapered off around July last year, just couldn't hang anymore with everything else going on. It happens that way sometimes.

I have this lovely stack of quilts (up there ^ ) that only one of them actually got quilted and bound last year (the Bargello), so my January goal is to quilt the scrappy one in the pile AND bind it. Oh yea, done and done it shall be! Here is it, but I did add two wide stripes to the top and bottom (left and right in photo) - sorry for the basement photo with toys included, but that's the way we roll.

This year has got to be more awesome than last year. I mean, there were a lot of totally rockin times last year, I just want to figure out how to do that more days than not this year. Wish me luck!

What are your project goals for this month?

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, lovely stack of quilts to be quilted and I love your scrappy one! Can't wait to see it all quilted up! Thanks again for the blog visit!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...