January 8, 2010

10 More & 10 Less for 2010

So, I have been thinking about this since watching the Ball Drop.

I have never been one to have a New Year's Resolution, I think they're kinda a cop-out. What I mean to say is, if you really want to change something about yourself or your habits, don't wait until it's time to jump on the bandwagon. Be like Nike and just do it.

However, I really wanted to have 10 things I want to have or do more of and 10 things I want to have or do less of, so here's my lists, not in any specific order:

10 More:
  • Trips to the Beach (I'm only 1 hour away now...)
  • Fresh flowers, I love Tulips
  • Special moments with the kids, you know, the good ones
  • Showing my Hubs how much I love him, I seem to tell the kids all the time
  • Sewing
  • Letters to Family, I think handwritten letters are so special
  • Pictures, I really started slacking last year
  • Gardening, it helps that I finally have a yard that we own
  • Serving others, I try now, but want to do more
  • Being Outdoors!!

10 Less:
  • Stress... seriously
  • UFOs (un-finished objects)
  • Messes
  • Saying No to my kids just cause I don't feel like cleaning up afterwards...
  • Sharing words with other drivers that I know can't hear me anyway
  • Doubting myself and others
  • Being impatient
  • Excuses
  • Take-Out
  • Gossip, I know, sometimes it's a little fun, but seriously... no good.
This was actually a bit harder than I though it would be, try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...