January 26, 2010

The Weekend and so on...

This weekend, my sweet hubby decided it was time to redo the powder room downstairs. Mind you, he just started his fall semester about 2 weeks ago, and we are trying to finish potty training our now 4 year old. Perfect timing... I think not. Here's what my view was most of Saturday:
Monday rolls around, a nice rainy Monday, and we are home from school sick. Nothing like homemade soup for lunch on a sick day. Why did it take me this long to realize I could put tortellini in Chicken soup instead of just noodles? Seriously, it was good.Doesn't she look so much more sad with her little cast on?? I think it's quite cute actually. She severely sprained her thumb playing with a yoga ball. The bruise on her hand 2 days later was really cool looking, her palm was blue and the lines where your hand creases were purple. The only reason I can talk this calmly about it is because it stopped hurting her the morning after she did it, and it hasn't hurt since, thankfully! She was pretty excited to get a cast too, and everyone decorating it for her made it even more fun for her. The only thing she doesn't like is how her hand stinks now.

1 comment:

  1. I so wish I could have had people decorate the boot I had to wear...it was tempting to go get sparkly stickers and bedazzle it! Glad that she is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...