August 5, 2010

Distractions...

Needless to say, my first king has officially been put on hold for at least 1 week, and no more than 2!!

I have a yard sale/craft sale coming up this weekend, so I want to get a few things made up to have a bit more that just what's in my etsy shop.

(Some flowers my daughter is growing, pretty.)
My #3 kiddo is turning 3 the end of this month, and I want to get a banner made up, so I can finally have one...

Also, I have a few miscellaneous projects that I need to get a start on for the holidays, and birthdays.

You see, my kids birthdays fall in June, August, October, and December, so the second half of the year is all birthday and all holiday... fun times.

On another note, here's a pillow I made on Tuesday. I quite like it, I did a hidden zipper on one side, and I think I'm in love with how it turned out. I don't think I'll be doing too many envelope cases now.


It was so easy to cut it out and attach the trim, I just followed the pattern in the fabric. It matched up perfectly at the seams too!! Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...