November 5, 2010

A Day in The Life

Yesterday was a long one.

Woke at 4am- sew for 1 1/2 hours.

6am, Breakfast for the masses

7am, Off to School

9am, Inchworms class at the Y for my little man, his first day and he's not too sure, but LOVES it! (I get to crochet in the waiting room for about 1 hour, score)


11:30am, Pick up the big man at Pre-K, but we're a little early so I get to squeeze in a little knitting (I keep some in the car). He had a good day today.

12noon, Lunch, Daddy comes home today and our little princess is overjoyed.


1pm, Time for a nap (not for me, bummer), and more crochet time while I wait (watch) for them to go to sleep.

2pm, More sewing to do... man, am I glad I like to do all this, haha. The big man has decided that today is not a good day for a nap for him, apparently working on his letters is more important today....

4pm, Everyone's up, and Daddy comes home to tell me MeMa is on her way, and just the grow ups are going to see a movie!! (By the way, Red was good).

(This is what happens when you try to get them to actually sit together for a photo.)

7pm, Home from an impromptu date night (I didn't even get to get all cute... how could he be spontaneous?? No, really, I was wearing faded jeans and a hoodie.)

Now it's bath-time, 3 in a row.

8:30pm, Little miss princess has retired for the evening, now we just have to wrangle the boys to be quiet and not wake her, and by quiet I only mean prevent them from yelling/screaming. (Apparently when there are 2 boys instead of just 1, there is no sense of volume control.)

10pm, finally we all get to sleep. And, I get to start all over again at 4am.

You know, I think I would die if I had to do a 9 to 5...


*All the photos were taken on a different day. Don't you just love the 80's look? haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...