April 4, 2011

The Tip of the Iceburg

Want to see what stacks of approximately 240- 7 inch squares and 288- 5 inch squares look like?

Like this:


I am half-way done piecing the first quilt of a 5 quilt custom order I recently got, barely the tip of the iceburg.

The two larger quilts are gonna get done first, about 60" x 80" each, and the other 3 will be soon to follow measuring about 36" x 45" each. So happy to get sewing on these finally, the cutting of shirts takes a loooooong time.... seriously. But, having a quilt made from a loved one's clothing can be priceless!

2 comments:

  1. That is a lot of cutting! I cut about 800+ 5x 2.5 coins this weekend for my dad's queen sized quilt so I feel your pain.

    Good luck with this big order, can't wait to see what you are creating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tiffany, I was gonna take a photo of my progress, but it was 2am and I have horrible lighting.

    I feel like your the only one who reads my blog lately, hope you like it ;).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...