February 20, 2012

Oh Monday

How is it that you manage to come EVERY week and still feel the same??

Eh, either way I'm looking forward to this week.

The items on my 'to-do' list are slowly dwindling getting ready for the baby, there are only 3 scheduled 'events' on my calendar for this week (joy) 2 are doctor's appointments, and my que on Ravelry is calling me since I've been so good at finishing projects lately! Though I'm still not sure how I only have 12 things in my que.

Here's a few recent FOs & my first try with a cookies press:

Piper's Hat, yes I need to weave in that one thread.

Martha's Reversible Purse I made for me. LOVE it.

Kit's Winter Hat, tutorial coming soon.

Hearts Hat, this is what you get with a click and shoot camera after getting a nice one.

Light Pink Diaper Cover & Earflap Hat


I'm also quite excited to send out my squares for my first ever fabric swap. Did I mention I'm excited?!

I even took a photo of my squares, haha. I chose to do royal blue, but mostly by default simply because it was the first color on the list that I found 10 FQs worth of fabric for. There are 200 squares there, all 4 inches. I can't wait to get back all the colors after the 'swapping'.


I'm also thinking of sending along a little gift for the woman hosting this swap, I mean I'm not sure I would enjoy doing 3 rounds of sorting thousands of 4 inch squares to make sure everyone gets one of each fabric. Maybe if I had a day without all my kids around....

Wow, I feel like this post is just a hodge podge of everything. Sorry. My brain is kind of all over the place lately.

Hopefully your week is looking good too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...