February 10, 2012

ROYGBIV Ripple Finished


Since this blanket was finally gifted I can blog about it, I only finished it about 2 weeks ago so I didn't have to wait too long.


I absolutely LOVE this blanket! I love the colors, I love how wonderful it was to work on, and I love how soft it came out. I'm thinking I need one of my own!


Stats:
- Tutorial: Neat Ripple @ Attic 24
- Finished size: about 46 inches by 52 inches.
- Cast on: 227 (has 16 ripples)
- 118 rows
- Hook size: G
- Started: Nov. 16, 2011
- Finished: Jan. 27, 2012
- Ravelry: ROYGBIV Ripple

Posted about it here, here, and here.

3 comments:

  1. Looks great!I need to finish the baby ripple I started for a friend,the baby is due soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous! Your stuff's always gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, thanks so much Angela and JenB! This pattern was so easy and almost fun. I definitely plan to make more using this tutorial.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...