June 4, 2013

June Goals

Sadly, 2 of my 3 goals will be rolled over into this month.

I had a little bump in the road last month, and ended up needing to make this quilt much sooner than anticipated.

So this month I'll be doing:
- Quilt and bind my 'Took Me Forever' quilt
- Quilt and bind my 'Double Stuffed' quilt, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to donate it to OKCMQG
- Finish the top to my mint chocolate chip looking quilt (it's from a mystery quilt in my guild last year, so it does have a real pattern and name, just can't think of it now)
- Start putting together the pattern for my 'Double Stuffed' quilt, and maybe pull some fabric to make it non-scrappy.


That feels like a lot on the table for this month especially since school will be out the end of this week, but I'm feeling confident (for now...).

What do you have planned for projects this summer??



1 comment:

  1. enjoyed reading through your posts...lots of pretties too!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...