July 14, 2009

I know what I want to do this weekend!!!

HOly cOW!! I got one of those regular update type emails from BurdaStyle.com and this was one of the links in the email. (the link goes right to the project, but feel free to look around!)

I have wanted a dress form since I really started sewing a lot back in high school. However, due to the cost of one, and I was always worried I wouldn't be able to adjust it to fit me just right. But, MAN this thing would be absolutely perfect!!
Maybe my dear husband will help me to make one, he'll probably like to especially since I've been pretty off limits since having the baby ;)

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I used to make clothing and accessories out of duct tape in high school...oh to have the time to do that again... :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...