July 25, 2009

Feelin' Good

Since having Miss Lily, in the beginning of June, I feel like I wasn't making anything! This week, I decided, it was time to get back into sewing like I was before she came or close to it :).

I feel great about my first week "back". I made 3 medium wetbags, and have 2 large ones that only need the zippers sewn on. I machine quilted the butterfly quilt I started a while back, finally figured out just what I want to do with the blessing gown, and started making some seat belt covers like I saw over at Make It and Love It (she's awesome). Not only that, but I have a few ideas that I am working on: a tutorial, an upgrade, and new goodies for the shop!

Not too bad considering I still managed to get most of the laundry done and somewhat cleaned the house, behind a family of 6. Thanks for listening into my "yay me" moment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...