February 26, 2011

Modge Podged Magazine Storage



We all know how awesome Mod Podge is right?

Well, if you haven't played worked with this stuff yet, you should really give it a try. It's pretty fun.

I covered some cardboard magazine holders I got from IKEA a while back, they were pretty cheap and just white cardboard, ie: boring.

Here's my supplies:


I pretty much painted a thin layer of Mod Podge on the cardboard, pre-assembly, and layed the paper on top.

Let dry, then applied another coat of the Mod Podge on top. The paper I used was really textured, and all that still showed with the Mod Podge over it.

They look so bright in this photo...
Now I have some lovely storage for our thin books and magazines on my lovely/overfilled bookcases. Hopefully we can get the last 2 bookcases soon.


Wow, I can't believe I just shared that photo... messy messy.

There is an awesome site called Mod Podge Rocks that has tons and tons of tutorials & links to some pretty cool projects. The possibilities are pretty endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...