February 11, 2011

Yesterday was a Big One

Here goes:

I finished building the 2 billy bookcases and the besta cabinet I got from IKEA. (woohoo)

I finished the Zig-Zag quilt, now I just need to wash it to it's crumply softness.


And, I decided that today was the day to start moving all the storage out of where my sewing area will be. (scary scary)

All of this whilst taking care of 2 little ones with a stomach bug, poor things.

I did realize this morning, while moving some of the storage stuff around, that I still have 2-3 boxes from when we moved into this house that I am still not sure exactly what's in them. I have dubbed them the 'mystery boxes'. I think it's kinda amazing that I still have boxes that are full of who-knows-what a year and a half later.

Anyone else have that problem??

1 comment:

  1. I love the stitching on your binding! I dont think I've ever seen anyone do it that way. Usually I try to hide my stitches but I really like this - adds an extra decorative element.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...