November 5, 2011

This Month

I was thinking it would be fun to jot down some randomness each month, you know sort of a 'to-do'/wish-list of sorts. Here goes.


This is what my marigolds in my vegetable garden looked like 2 weeks ago. I don't really want to put a picture up of what they look like now because it's just not pretty. I love how beautiful nature is and how amazing these colors look, but most of all I love how it is constantly changing. This month there is an awful lot I am looking forward to, change and all.

This month...

... I want to have a fire every single night, in the fireplace of course. Hot chocolate may accompany (grin).

... I get to have my big ultrasound. We're not going to find out what gender the baby is and I'm so very excited.

... My 'little' family is traveling to the farm in West Virginia for Thanksgiving. I can't wait! Visiting them/there in the fall is my most favorite.

... I need to tell my husband that I love him every single day because, well, I do.

... I'm hosting my first knitting/crochet group at my place, exciting stuff!! (And, I hope to get a good post up about it!)

... I want more things on my To-Do list to move to the Done list.

... I will wish most days that I had a mantel atop my fireplace because all the pine cones I keep seeing about are just calling to me. Maybe a wreath will be in order soon.

... Lots of Christmas crafting will get done, that way I don't feel so bad if I take a day to do some selfish sewing and make myself a new purse. I've had one 'on the list' since last Christmas (even have the most awesome Anna Maria Horner fabric for it, eeee!)

Photo from Fabric.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...