March 4, 2013

March's UFO

Since there's still some cold weather in these parts, I thought it would be suitable to finish up the boys pajama pants that never got finished. It would be nice to give them pjs that fit and that they can use for a while (not just once or twice).



I kinda feel like I'm cheating a little picking something super easy for the first month I'm joining the Lovely Year of Finishes.

In my defense, there are 3 pairs to be finished, and I will be working on some of the others a little also, don't worry.


Edited to add this:

So, I decided that I needed to add a little more to my challenge to finish this month.

Enter the peach dress:


This was supposed to be a cute little dress for Church for my younger daughter, maybe from 2 years ago. I think it's about an 18 month size.

I loved this tutorial for the petal neckline, and just incorporated it into a dress instead.

To sum things up, I've decided to finish up all the clothing items I have started and not finished as the challenge this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...