April 13, 2009

Happy-Dance Time

Let me first start by saying, I love The Beatles! I grew up listening to them all the time with my Dad, one of my most favorite things from being a kid.

I was doing a little browsing of fabrics online the other day and came across this: http://www.fabric.com/SearchResults2.aspx?Source=Header&SearchText=beatles&CategoryID=1d5f47dc-9991-4088-93f3-26a376046a5e

(bear with me, I still need to learn a bit more about links on blogger)

Can you imagine my excitement?!?! BEATLES FABRIC!!!! AHHHHH!!!

I haven't ordered any yet for fear of ordering all that they have in stock :D. But, I've been thinking about what I can do with such fabric, and oh good gracious!!!


1 comment:

  1. Do you know where I can order the Beatles Fabric "All You Need Is Love" panel? I tried looking on the internet and even called Keepsake Quilting and they no longer have it. They had it in 2009 with other Beatles fabric as a kit. I missed out.
    If you know where I can get the panel. That's all I NEED. Thanks
    Penny Pitre
    pennyp215@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...